About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Coloring outside the lines is a fine art...


"Carpe Diem"

I love watching Sportscenter in the morning, but I don't watch it often.
I don't enjoy watching the Today Show in the morning, but I sometimes do.


I love Black and White Mochas from Starbucks.
I don't like that they cost $5.26, that will make me poor.


I am not a huge fan of buying 2 liters of Coca-Cola.
I have been buying a lot of them lately cause the price of Coke has soared!


I love sitting in my office listening to Pandora, mainly channels that include "The Fray, Greg Laswell and Rascal Flatts".
But since when is there a limit to the number of hours you can listen in a month?!


I hate dealing with car problems, oil changes, dead batteries or flat tires.
I dealt with a flat tire 3 times in one day, the only positive about this was finding out that the air is free in Connecticut! I think every state should be like that.


When I have a bad day I think about people who are homeless, starving or unloved.
All of a sudden my bad day doesn't seem to bad at all.


I try and live everyday to the fullest. I don't want to look back and say "What if?"
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck

2 comments:

Andi said...

What is a black and white mocha?? I havent had that before!

Heather said...

Oh they are so good. It has both regular chocolate and white chocolate, so just like a white chocolate mocha but half white I half regular.