About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hate is a strong word...

I Hate Cancer. Just this past Saturday we had our "Think Pink" game in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness. There was this cute elderly lady that is Cancer Survivor who was our honorary coach for the game. She is Lucky. She beat the devil, she beat cancer, and she can Live to tell about it. More often than not, this is not the case, which is why once again I will say, I Hate cancer. As I talked with this lady, a thousand Miles Away, someone wasn't as lucky as her. Robert Cosby, most affectionally known as My Grandpa was taking his last breaths before walking with Jesus. Like many, we know he is Better off, he has no more pain, and he has Eternal Life with the Lord Jesus Christ!
RIP Grandpa
Love you

No comments: