About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A busy summer coming to an end

Connecticut Sunset
Missouri Sunset

What a summer it has been. From starting a new job to July recruiting to many adventures in St. Louis, this summer has been a success. Maybe a little damaging to my bank account but still a success. I love my new job, the people I am working with and especially being back in Missouri. Although there are many people and things (the Beach) I miss back in CT, I am settling in nicely here.





This was my first experience of July recruiting and what a July it was. Out of every where I went (Indy, Chi, B-Town, KC) I will have to give props to Indy. It's a fun city and I really enjoyed spending time here. Now of course KC was my favorite by far but mainly for the fact its like a second home to me. I know that city like its the back of my hand as well as knowing many people that live there I was able to see. Lets not forget about the whole purpose of July, recruiting... it's not as bad as someone might think. Sitting in a gym watching basketball for 8-10 hours a day could be a lot worse, but when you are surrounded by an assortment of other coaches you're bound to have a little fun.













Definitely one of the highlights of my Summer was my 15 hours spent in Ames for a little Cyclone reunion. Like I have mentioned in my blog many times, those ladies are my best friends, and they always will be. We had a great time pretending like we were seniors all over again and had just made it to the Elite 8.

Kenny Chesney and Billy Currington
Craig Morgan at the Rodeo!

 I think I saw more concerts and Cardinals games this summer than I have in a long time. From Kenny Chesney to Craig Morgan and a few Cards win... it was all worth it!









To finish up my summer, I made a fantastic purchase off of Stub Hub... Another Concert... Taylor Swift tickets and you better believe it, it was worth every penny I spent. She was amazing, and her concert is like none I have been to before. So many props, wardrobe changes, and different sets. As I sat surround by 8-15 year old girls screaming at the top of their lungs, I decided this is definitely one of the finer moments in my life :).

No comments: