About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Forgot something..

I forgot to let you know how the games went this weekend. We played Friday night and won by about 15. Although I think I finished with about 25 points I don't think I played that well. I never felt into the game, maybe it was the 10 minutes warmup, or the 3 hour drive where I was stuck in the back seat with no leg room, either way no excuses I just plain sucked. Or like my mom would have said if she was at the game.. "Get a purse Heather" :). Saturday morning we had practice and then played again that afternoon. This game was a little better for me, as I think I finished with 8 threes, but more importantly I actually felt like I played well and was into the game. After the game we loaded up the vans and headed back home. We stopped up in the mountains to take some pictures and have a small snow ball fight, and as most of you know I am always done for a little prank here and there. So after our coaches pushed half of the team down in the snow while we were taking a picture, I figured I would get him back. We loaded up the vans to get back on the road and Coach was about to start the car back up I stuck a hand full of snow down the back of his shirt, lets just say I better watch my back on future road trips. But that's okay cause I feel like it was a bonding moment for me and the team.

No comments: