About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Monday, January 17, 2011

A day off...

Finally a day off, a much needed day off. Out of the office and catching up on all the little things. Well first I should say Happy MLK Day! What an AMAZING man and what he did for this country will never go without appreciation!

I told myself last night as I laid down in bed that I wasn't going to set an alarm and I didn't care how long I slept. Well thanks inner clock/alarm for the 8am wake up. I forced myself to lay in bed till about 9:30 when I finally rolled out of bed. Walked straight to the coffee maker (Thanks Mom!) and made the biggest cup of liquid caffeine! I then proceeded to get dressed and head to the Mall! I mean what else do you do at 10am on a Monday off work?!?!? I walked the entire Mall, in and out of almost every store only to decide I really don't NEED anything :). Of course my mind thinks like this "Well since you didn't find anything at the mall to buy, lets go to TJ Maxx cause you can always find something there!" So thats precisely what I did and of course ended up spending a little bit of money. I mean who doesn't need a "ChopGenie"??? After my TJ Maxx trip I swooped by the grocery store and then quickly home to use this new ChopGenie! I made a lovely bowl of homemade guacamole that I quickly demolished half of for lunch...

I spent a majority of the rest of the day relaxing and watching the College Basketball marathon on ESPN. What great games, although I would have liked to see Villanova win and not Uconn! I also spent about an hour, I would have stayed longer but I would have turned into an icecube, at the beach. Yeah you heard me right, the beach, looking at the beautiful ocean. Which who would have thought the beach and ocean are just as pretty during the winter with snow than in the summer?! Have a look for yourself and let me know what you think....


"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." 
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments: