About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Dreams are free therapy."

As a child I remembered dreaming of hitting the winning shot in the final four. I also remember dreaming of winning a million dollars. In my dreams I always won. I think that is why I felt confident in my everyday life. In anything I took on in life, I had confidence that I would win and be successful. Some people can call that cocky, but having confidence in your self is the first step in success. If you do not have confidence in yourself, who will? So set goals and dream of achieving those goals. 


"That which the dream shows is the shadow of such wisdom as exists in man, even if during his waking state he may know nothing about it... We do not know it because we are fooling away our time with outward and perishing things, and are asleep in regard to that which is real within ourself." 
~Paracelsus

No comments: