About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Introducing Miss Patches...

Can you ship animals across the country? Like a cat? I really miss having my kitty, Miss Patches, living with me. A few years ago my parents took over custody of Miss Patches, not because I was an unfit parent but because of the lifestyle I was living. I was traveling ALL the time and Patches was getting lonely without me. Especially after I spent 8 months in Iceland I felt like she barely knew who I was. I wish I could regain custody of her and bring her out to Connecticut. I think she would like it here. I have the perfect window seal for her to sit in.

Miss Patches at about 5 weeks, on her first car ride to Ames.
Miss Patches in my Ames apartment, loving life.
Miss Patches showing off her hot bod.



No comments: