About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Monday, February 7, 2011

Manic Monday

My title doesn't really explain my day but I still saw it fitting. Today was a day off, and after yesterday's Super Bowl Sunday Funday activities it was a much needed day off.

After our game yesterday I called around to see what local places were having specials for the big game. After a very rude conversations with a restaurant that I will not name Chilis, I called Applebees to find out they were having all kinds of deals! So I went there and spent almost 3 hours sitting at the bar watching the game. The best part was talking to this sweet couple that sat down next to me. After a couple ice breaker questions, I found out they had just moved here from St. Louis, who would have thought. I swear it really is a small world. In the end I was very happy to see the Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl but I wasn't very happy with the commercials this year. I did have a favorite though...

As of today, I slept in until almost 10:30, which is a big accomplishment for me. I usually can't sleep in past 9:30. I will give credit to the busy day I was part of yesterday, along with the Super Bowl activities. After sleeping in I went to the Post Office to pick up an AMAZING package and drop of a couple pieces of mail. Then it was off to Starbucks and AT&T. I picked up my typical iced coffee then walked over to at&t to purchase my new iPhone. Since my birthday is coming up I thought I would treat myself to a new phone. Happy early Birthday to me! So needless to say the rest of my day was shot, as I have spent a majority of it setting up the new phone and downloading new apps. I have been so preoccupied with the phone I have forgotten to eat breakfast and lunch. It might be time to eat, especially after that noise my stomach just made, it thinks its time to eat as well.

No comments: