About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week and then some in Review...


Continued my Caffiene addiction... I believe its worse than ever.

"People who have never had an addiction don't understand how hard it can be." -Payne Stewart


Explored the Raleigh-Durham Airport.

"In wisdom gathered over time I have found that every experience is a form of exploration." -Ansel Adams


The stairs at NC State leading up to the court. I loved it but there was one word missing... Communication!

"Communication is the real work of leadership."
-Nitin Nohria


I spent Super Bowl Sunday at Applebees drinking out of a bendy straw and watching the game.

"I'm going to Disney World!"
-Aaron Rodgers


I was surprised when I was sitting in my office and found the Iowa State vs. Oklahoma game on TV up here. Right before practice I got to watch Kelsey and Debbie's halftime special!

Kelsey Bolte for All-American!


Got some shots up on Kay Yow's court at NC State.

"I feel like I had zero control over getting cancer, but I have 100 percent control over how I will respond to dealing with cancer." -Kay Yow


This was me playing with my iPhone for endless hours and taking random pictures. One of my favorites signs is this one, my roommate and I in college found this sign one night.

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." -John Lennon


Just a little coffee shop in North Carolina.

"Enjoy Life Wide Open." -Larry's Beans

Lastly, I enjoyed some ME time...

"Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses. In the sight of God, who gives life to everything, and of Christ Jesus, who while testifying before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I charge you to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, which God will bring about in his own time--God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen." 1 Timothy 6:12-16

1 comment:

Robert said...

I totally understand the caffeine addiction. When I gave it up last year I knew that I couldn't have a soda again. I almost think about it as something akin to alcoholism. If I have even 1 soda, then I know I would fall off the wagon and start drinking them again.

People have asked why I just don't have a diet soda. For me it's the entire experience of soda - the taste, the way it tickles the back of your throat, the feeling of the carbonation in your nostrils.

Lord, just writing this makes me want a soda --- BAD!