About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Clarity

"You know when you have reached the point, that fork in the road. You have to make the ulitimate decision that will affect the rest of your life. Unfortuantly this always seems to happen when you are not ready for it and barely have time to think about it. You make a decision you regret, or you make a decision that will make everything better, or at least some things better. All you want is clarity, clarity in your life, clarity in your mind but most importantly clarity in your heart. You want to walk in that room and feel completely at ease knowing you have made the right decision and anyone that doesn't believe that can go f themselves. Why do we all strive for satisfaction from everyone else, everyone else isn't living your life. It's your life, it's your decision, it's your happiness. If your so called friends, don't support you in the decision you make, the decision that will make you happy, then what kind of friends are they? I once heard you will die a lucky person if you have 5 good friends in your life, 5. So why am I so concerned about all of these "friends" its all fake, its all about that satisfaction. Who cares, I want to surround myself with people who actually care about me for me, not for choices I have made or will make. We all make mistakes, we all trip and fall down, and yes we all get back up, its part of life. Some falls are worse than others and some take us a lot longer to get up from but eventually when the time is right we move on and our past is forgotten. At least it should be forgotten because we aren't God we can't go back and change things, all though sometimes we pray we can. Stop living in the past, grow up, learn and move on, its called Life. Stop listening to what everyone else in the world has to say and listen to what's inside yourself. If it says to go to the right then go, but if it says go to the left then do it. Take a chance on what you want, what you believe in and forget about everyone else. If they really care they will be there in the end. Everything will will fit together in the end. The pieces might be a little dirty, they might be a little worn but they still fit the puzzle. I am finally taking that step in the other direction, that direction my heart, mind and soul have been screaming at me to take but I have been ignoring because I was to busy and caught up in everyone elses words and life. If you really care about me, if you really are concerned with my happiness you will be there in the end. When the dust settles and the skies are clear, when that "clarity" we have been looking for is there, will you be?"


No comments: