About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Why...

We want to ask why, we want a reason, an explanation, someone to warn us before bad things happen. The problem is that's usually never the case. Most times there isn't an explanation and even if there is a reason, we will never understand it. The reason why is way beyond our mental capacity.
This year has been full of unanswered whys, full of explanations that I can't understand. I know God has a plan, which we should never question, no matter how hard it might be. But I have found myself questioning... People, loved ones taken too soon. Jobs lost, friends forgotten... shouldn't there be an explantion for it all?
In turn this year has had moments that have taken my breath away, moments I will cherish and moments I will hold in my heart forever. Yet I still find myself asking why? What did I do to deserve these things while others are so unfortunate. It's that explanation I will never understand.
Through our struggles, our trials, our tribulations there is good... there are times to smile and there are also times to weep. These times will only make us stronger, only get us closer to that understanding of WHY.

No comments: