About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The moment...

Have you ever felt like you were the only one that remembered what it was like. All the little moments, the ones where you laughed, the ones that made you cry and everything in between. Every detail, down to the last tshirt I was wearing, I remember. The stupid things I did, the stupid things I said. I remember the details. The location. The time of day. The clothes I was wearing. The food I ate. What if it was all wiped clean, the memories washed away, would you remember? July 1 would be a date to remember. Thanksgiving and Christmas of 2009 would be others. The piece of paper still in the usps next day envelope that is in my night stand, or the notes under my bed. They are all constant reminders of something, someone, sometime, or someplace. Mainly reminders of such that I may never get back, which is exactly why they are called memories...



No comments: