About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A wedding weekend

I remember the days I was considered Kyle's little sister. Every class I walked into and every sports field or court, I heard it. But the tides turned after some time, and I remember the hearing him being considered as my big brother. I quietly celebrated those moments. But as I look back, I think Kyle and I would both agree we prefer the later. It's an absolutely honor to be considered Kyle's little sister and I am so proud of the man he has become.
It was truly amazing to share Kyle and Kelsey's wedding day with them. It was beautiful and to see my big brother standing up there saying his vows just gave me hope for anything and everything in my life. He will be the first to admit he has had his trials and tribulations but I tell you what, he has came back better than ever. He is my hero and I love him and my new Sister-in-Law!

No comments: