About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A new day

The best thing about today is its Thursday, which is the day after Wednesday and makes for a new day. Lets just say Wednesday wasn't one of my better days here. On Tuesday night I started to get the feeling that I was catching a cold, and of course this carried over to Wednesday and the sick feeling was getting worse. So that was the start of this bad day. Then we had a game Wednesday night, against Hamar that we lost by 1. I have never been someone to put blame or make excuses for losing a game, so I won't do it this time. But all I can say is I hope, I really hope, we never get those refs again. I am not sure if I have ever been more frustrated, during and after a game in my life. The good news is that today is a new day, and there is still a lot of basketball to be played this season. Because I am still not feeling very good I spent most of today sleeping and haven't had much of an appetite. I guess its time to find some medicine to take or maybe tell someone that I am feeling sick. That will be my goal for tomorrow.
To go back to the beginning of this week, I received a very nice package from some good friends, Matt and Robert, back in Ames on Monday. And when I say very nice I mean amazing, it was stuffed to the top with all my favorites, I am definitely stocked up for awhile, as well as very thankful. Other than that I haven't had a lot going on this week. Which has been nice, especially with this cold I am battling. It gives me a lot of time to relax which I am not complaining about. The exciting news of the week is this morning I found out that the Haukar Committee worked out a deal with a local restaurant for me to have lunch at everyday. I am looking forward to this because one it means I don't have to cook all the time and two it gives me a chance to try some of the Icelandic food. I am planning on going there tomorrow, so I will let you know in my next blog how it is. The other news of the week is the video that showed up on You Tube this week. Although I am grateful to whomever put it up, I am also a little nervous that someone took that much time to make something like this. If you haven't seen the video check it out and you will understand what I mean... Video.
Well I think that is about all for now, I am still addicted to Grey's Anatomy and I have finished Season 2 and on to Season 3 now. The only disappointing part of this is that I have seen most of Season 3 so I actually know what's going on and what's going to happen. Oh well though I am still enjoying it. Also if you look in the pictures below you might notice that my hair color has changed. I decided to dye it the other night when I was bored. I was going for a dark blonde, light brown color but instead it turned out as more of a medium/dark brown, oh well. If I can find a hair place here I might get some blonde highlights put in, but if not then the next night I am bored I will try and do it myself, wish me luck. Well until next time I hope you have a great day and take care!

My coke collection is growing...
The package from Matt and Robert
Game vs. Hamar

1 comment:

Telma Björk said...

Thankfully not the svineflu ! :D