About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Friday, January 28, 2011

Temptations on Main

If you live in Ames, Iowa and you have never been to Temptations on Main.... GO!!!! Some of the BEST chocolate, fudge, truffles you will find anywhere! Aside from that, some of the best people you will find anywhere! Everytime I am in Ames I stop by their store and fill up on my favorite chocolates. Even after I moved out to the East Coast, I am able to order chocolates which they ship directly to me! It doesn't get much better than that when you get to your mail box! So for those of you who have been to Temptations, go get yourself a treat and if you have never been, then I urge you to give them a try. Trust me you will not be disappointed!!

No comments: