About Me

My photo
iLive, iLove, iBlog... All over the world.______________________ “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week in Review...

1. I almost ate a whole bag of the new Pretzel M&Ms, they are so addicting. 
"They melt in your mouth, not in your hands"

 2. Who doesn't love a Sloppy Joe...

3. Next to "My" Starbucks, a Chipotle is going in!

4. I cracked a frozen egg. 

5. I almost broke this heel while walking

6. Drove through another Winter Wonderland. 
Another 16 inches

7. Today, she was inducted into the Missouri Sports Hall of Fame. A much deserved Honor, I just wish she was here to accept it. I wish she was here to give the "Thank you" speech and I wish she was here so I could call her and tell her Congratulations. 
Stephanie Thurman Phillips
2011 Missouri Sports Hall of Fame Inductee

1 comment:

Robert said...

I am addicted to Pretzel M&Ms as well. Plus they are "better" for you. LOL I wish I could see a photo of you in heals. :-)